Property Law Representation
SMITH ∙ ROSE ∙ FINLEY handle title situations involving real estate in
Texas by providing legal services.
Property Law and Real Estate Legal Services:
- Title examinations and title opinions with advice as to ownership of land
and encumbrances against land
- Title examinations for title insurance companies
- Examination of mineral titles for oil and gas transactions
- Land title litigation representation
- Preparation of documents for transfers of title to Texas land
We examine title to land in Texas either from Abstracts of Title or from
actual records in the County and State offices where title documents are
recorded, and we issue title opinions concerning our findings. In addition,
we examine titles to lands for title insurance policies issued by title
We are approved examining attorneys for:
- Landamerica Lawyers Title Insurance Company
- Chicago Title Insurance Company
- Stewart Title Insurance Company
- United General Title Insurance Company
- First American Title Insurance Company
- Alamo Title Insurance Company
property law attorneys also furnish representation in land title litigation, including the Texas
statutory trespass to try title action, condemnation cases and partition
suits to divide lands owned in undivided interests, adverse possession
and boundary disputes.
Our law firm also prepares leases of real property, including leases of commercial
property, rural and urban. Our
property law lawyers prepare dedications and restrictions for subdivisions of real property,
residential and commercial, as we have represented real estate developers
of the major subdivisions of the City of San Angelo, Texas, drafting all
documents necessary including easements for utilities and reciprocal easements
for shopping centers.
We have good working relationships with the officials of the City of San
Angelo, Texas, including the City Planning Department, City Attorney’s
office, and County Officers in our geographical area of practice.
Please call us at (325) 600-4319 for more information or
submit a case for a consultation.